Work In Progress / Work In Print
The Work In Progress / Work In Print collection consists of excerpts from novels under development. Typically, the featured Work In Progress shares some quality with the Work In Print, which is selected from prose published a century or more ago, and still in print. Ranging from Homer to Chehkov, the common denominator of such work is readability combined with the point of view of an extraordinary writer.
If you've a novel in work and wish to submit a maximum of 3500 words for publication in Work in Progress, please see submission guidelines.
• "Ward Number Six" by Anton Chekhov
• Zinka by Natasha Grinberg
• Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
• Virginia by Shelley Berc
• "The Masque of the Red Death" by Edgar Allen Poe
• The Murther of Blick Mancoosh by Steve Street
• "Boule de Suif" by Guy deMaupassant
• The Sound of Butterflies by Rachael King
• The Naturalist . . . by Henry Walter Bates
• Disciple of the Masses by Xujun Eberlein
• Walden by Henry David Thoreau
In Posse: Potentially, might be ...